Monday, February 27, 2012

Sponge Bob Party Game

I always love to do different types of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" games. I just tweak them to whatever theme my child picks. This year my son picked Sponge Bob. I didn't take pictures while making this and also don't have a template to follow but I will try and tell you what I did.


Final Product!

I purchased two sheets of poster board and one was for SB's body and the other was for the pants, legs, arms, mouth, eyes, and nose. When doing anything that is circular I like to use plates, cups, or anything that I can find around my house that is the size I need. With this in mind I did the eyes and the palms of the hands.  Craft paint is my coloring of choice when doing something of this size. Less work then a marker and covers more area. Then to stick on the wall I used double stick tape. (This is a must have for any creator!)

No comments:

Post a Comment